Tuesday 2 November 2021

Same As

Sheffield United 0 v Blackpool 1 
The Championship 
Saturday 30 October 2021 
SUFC 2021/22 Game #21 

Slightly longer eared bat. You must have watched those wildlife programmes on TV where a species is being discussed. Really? Is it all that different from the normal one mate? (Nod to Ricky Gervais). I sometimes feel like that when I go in Craft Beer Bars.

Heist Brew Co
107 Neepsend Ln, Neepsend, Sheffield S3 8AT

I've Blogged from there before. It's still a place I would heartily recommend. But, there seemed to be a host of New England IPAs, with ever quirkier names, (I Once Stage Rushed A Sooty And Sweep Show … ?). Are they really all that different?

That was a much of a muchness drinking day. Don't sound brilliant does it?

Heist, Dead Storage, Kölsch Style on Keg at 5.3%.
Heist, Is That A Giant Weetabix Up There?, Wheat Beer on Keg at 5%.

Were both spectacularly uninspiring, bordering on unpleasant. I felt they'd set my taste buds back a day & I'm wondering if I can still taste them now.

Twitter @ball_sup 
www.twitter.com/ball_sup 
Untappd ball_sup 
Stats
I have now Blogged from 1,018 games in 2,629 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment