Wednesday 6 March 2024

Warnock - Booooo

Aberdeen 0 v St Johnstone 2 
Scottish Premiership 
Wednesday 28 February 2024 
Ground Tick #474 

Neil Warnock was appointed Aberdeen manager on 5 February. With tonight's loss, I make that five League games without a win for Warnock. And Aberdeen last won in the league on 2 January. 

When the second Saints goal went in on 77, there was a mass exit. And, for the second night running (see also Dundee United) the booooos started.

Still. Pittodrie was my 474th Ground Tick. So I went home happy!!!

For the Carrier Bag Firm, if it's Aberdeen, it's Fierce Beer. It used to be BrewDog. But fuck them. I've mentioned it before, but the Carrier Bag Firm were part of the crowd funding the Fierce Bar in Aberdeen. So, it's a loyalty thing. Indeed, it's a 10% off for life loyalty thing.

Fierce Bar Aberdeen
4-6 Exchequer Row, Aberdeen AB11 5BW

A magnificent eighteen on Keg. A lot of Fierce. And a few guests.

Fierce Beer, Collab with Elusive Brewing (Wokingham), Darksynth, Black IPA in Keg at 7%

Aaahhh. The lesser spotted Black IPA. Just drifted away didn't they bruv. There was a whack of sweet berry up top. Then it developed a bit. I was searching for the hop bitterness at first if I'm honest. But, once I got acclimatised, the bitter kicked in nicely.

Fierce Beer, Collab with Stewart Brewing (Loanhead), Aztec Hot Chocolate, Porter on Leg at 6.5%

The bumph suggests - chillies, spices and beechwood smoke. The chilli dominates. Knocks you back at first. Although there was a big choccy hit as well. But, cousin chilli soon overpowers that. I got no smoke. But there was deelish sweet red fruit as I got near the bottom.

Fierce Beer, Noir, Stout on Nitro at (a perfect) 4.3%

Guinness Buster. Chocolate doing the business. Latte head forming a Caldera. Look it up if you're that interested. On offer in here until Paddy's Day. Moreish.

The Pie of the Month was Steak & Black Pudding.

You can find ALL my previous Blogs at

Would you please consider subscribing (free) to have my Blog delivered to your email inbox (via Substack). Thank you.


You can find me on Social Media
X @ball_sup 
Untappd ball_sup 

Stats 
I have now Blogged from 1,387 games in 3,480 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment