Friday 26 April 2024

Striker In Goal

Hallam 1 v Knaresborough Town 1 
Northern Counties East League, Premier Division 
Tuesday 23 April 2024 

That's the end of Hallam’s season. So. Forgive me. I'm going to use this Blog as a diary entry to document my Hallam 2023/24 Stats.

Hallam finished eighth in the Premier Division. Slightly worse than the sixth place finish last year. Hallam topped the league attendance table. Averaging 482. And had the top three league crowds of the season.

I made 12 Hallam games. Eight at Sandygate. And Wakefield (friendly), Irlam (FA Cup), Lower Breck (FA Vase) away. They were all new ground ticks. I also did Penistone Church away in the League. No Tick as I'd been there before.

Very much a let's get the season over feel about tonight. Ollie Fearon has been a prolific goal scorer over the years. He started the season like a house on fire. But he then broke his leg. Recovered for the last few weeks. Ended with double figures goals.

Yet. Here we are. With regular keeper Hugo Warhurst unavailable. Ollie Fearon was in goal tonight!!!

Made a few saves an’ all. But not a great deal going on by way of control and chances. Even Stevens.

As we went through the gate, one of the committee told us they are going to hold Season Ticket prices the same as this season (was £86 I recall). Although I'll be a Senior next season.

I was even able to round the season off with a beer tick in the 1860.

Loxley Brewery (Sheffield), Coronis, Hazy Pale on Keg at 4.8%

You can find ALL my previous Blogs at

Would you please consider subscribing (free) to have my Blog delivered to your email inbox (via Substack). Thank you.


You can find me on Social Media
X @ball_sup 
Untappd ball_sup 

Stats 
I have now Blogged from 1,419 games in 3,535 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment