Monday 8 November 2021

One Tackle Two Sponges

Sheffield United U23 1 v Swansea City 1 
U23 Professional Development League 
Friday 5 November 2021 
SUFC 2021/22 Game #24 
Played at Shirecliffe 

Not gonna lie. A tummy related requirement, to be somewhere else, quickly, meant I missed United's 93rd minute equaliser.

Not gonna lie, A tummy related requirement, meant I was unable to drink a beer to report on.

I thought that was a very lack lustre game for the Blades. Not really at it I'm afraid. Swansea (who were, mysteriously, second bottom in their league) looked stronger throughout. Despite all that, neither team had many chances. 

Swansea took the lead from an "I can see why he's given it" Penalty just on half time. 

Hackford & Cappello unconvincing again.

Great bit of "bantz" from Gordon in an attacking position very wide & deep right. Chasing everything & trying to get the blocks in. He's left two (TWO) Swansea players on the deck & requiring treatment - with essentially one tackle.

Twitter @ball_sup 
www.twitter.com/ball_sup 
Untappd ball_sup 
Stats
I have now Blogged from 1,022 games in 2,635 days 


No comments:

Post a Comment